Thank you for becoming a FieldPost Member! We are excited to connect you with your next sportsman experience! If you have any questions or would like to learn more about FieldPost, please contact us.
As a Member
- Stay informed by receiving email notifications with any upcoming events that match your interests and location.
- FieldPost will automatically provide events that match your Profile whenever you visit the site.
- Save events to your Dashboard that can be viewed at any time.
- Update your Profile whenever you like.
The Sign Up process consists of three sections: Login Info, Preferences and Areas of Interest
- The email address you provide will receive weekly notifications on upcoming events that match your Preferred Location and Areas of Interest.
- The location entered will be used to match any posted events that are located within a 100 mile radius of your Preferred Location.
- You can change your Preferred Location any time you like.
Receive Event Notifications?
- By selecting 'Yes', you will receive a weekly notification based on the following criteria:
- Member must have a Preferred Location entered and at least one Area of Interest selected.
- Email will include a list of events that have been posted in the previous week within 100 miles of Preferred Location.
- Member will not receive a notification email for that week if the criteria stated above is not met.
Areas of Interest
- Please check all categories that you find interesting. When your interests match an event, then a connection is made!
- You can change your Areas of Interest anytime you like.
You must LOGIN as a Member to access your Dashboard and Profile.
- Selecting SAVE THIS EVENT on the Event Detail page will save the event to your Dashboard.
- Saved events will remain on your Dashboard until the event either expires or you 'remove' it.
- All fields can be updated; however, be sure to select Update before leaving the page.
- If you are logged in and leave the site, you will remain logged in until your next visit.
- Don't forget to Submit when you sign up! Also, don't forget to Update when you make changes to your Profile.